Saturday 21st July, 2018
30
29 ℃ | 43 ℃Riyadh
over-30000-killed-injured-in-saudi-war-on-yemen-official
TEHRAN (Tasnim) - The Yemeni deputy health minister said at least 10,300 people have been killed since the onset of Saudi Arabia's military campaign against Yemen in 2015.

The ongoing Saudi-led war has so far claimed the lives of 10,363 civilians, including 2,066 kids and 1,574 women, the deputy health minister said, according to Al-Mayadeen television channel.

He added that the campaign has also injured more than 21,200 people.

Much of the Arabian Peninsula country's infrastructure, including hospitals, schools and factories, has been reduced to rubble due to the war, the official further said in his official report.

Yemen's defenseless people have been under massive attacks by the coalition for almost three years but Riyadh has reached none of its objectives in Yemen so far.

Since March 2015, Saudi Arabia and some of its Arab allies have been carrying out deadly airstrikes against the Houthi Ansarullah movement in an attempt to restore power to fugitive former president Abd Rabbuh Mansour Hadi, a close ally of Riyadh.

More Saudi Arabia News

Access More
Loading data...
{{item.TITLE}}

{{item.SOURCE}}

Saudi Arabia News.Net

{{item.TITLE}}

{{item.SOURCE}}

Saudi Arabia News.Net

Sign up for Saudi Arabia News

a daily newsletter full of things to discuss over drinks.and the great thing is that it's on the house!